Friday 23 January 2009

Sorry Suzie

I have just been reminded by my older sister of my new years resolutions, to find a house and keep my blog up to date.  Yes it is only the 23rd of January but i'd say 50% of new years resolutions kept isn't bad going.
In other words, my blog is not up to date, but we have a house for next year!!!
It is the most beautiful house ever (well, that I can afford and that is in Carlisle anyways) and i love it to pieces, far better than any student house i've ever seen, not that i'm biased or anything.  It has oak floors throughout the downstairs, and i have the biggest room =D.  I will go back when Mum and Dad are up next to show them round so hopefully will get some photos.
So, i'll try with the other resolution now, but I have a fairly large amount of work to do in the meantime.
Hope everyone else's resolutions are being kept and that you're all having a good 2009 so far!

No comments: